Saturday, December 28, 2013

Merry Christmas to all!

       Merry Chirstmas! Hope it was a wonderful time of baking, family and all around a great time :)
My hubby and I had a yummy Christmas Eve lunch. I made a small sliced ham and mashed potatoes, green beans, homemade rolls, and cranberry jelly sauce. It was nice, even just the two of us, to eat a Christmas meal together in our new home. First christmas together as Mr. And Mrs. and last Christmas  with out kids. Crazy how time flies and now I'm married and pregnant with my first child. 
       Well continuing, I had to work Christmas morning so after I got off we went and had Chirstmas dinner with a family from our church and went home and finally opened our presents to each other. I have the best husband ever, because he bought me a cast iron skillet and all three of the Pioneer Woman cookbooks! I am so excited! My first cookbooks ever :) Can't wait to start cooking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment