Sunday, March 2, 2014

Baby shower in the workplace

I had my baby shower with my coworkers on Wed, February 26. It was later in the afternoon and some people weren't able to come but so many people left cards or brought gifts. I feel so blessed to have so many people around me that love me and have the desire to do things like throw me a baby shower :) Since I am wanting to cloth diaper, I put my baby registry on Amazon.com. so many people gave me gift cards to amazon. I'll be able to buy all the cloth diapers I want! I also got tons of onsies, bibs, bath toys, and little footy pajamas. The biggest gift I received was a almost 3 foot tall plush, stuffed Elephant. He is the Cutest thing I have ever seen and SO soft!







We named the elephant Ferdinand. My pup has no idea what to do with it. He sits and stares at it for long periods for time wondering if he can carry it away somehow. This is hilarious considering that the elephant is 3 times his size :)












 My Manager bought an adorable cake and it was wonderfully tasty. Moist chocolate cake with RICH butter cream icing. Perfect for my intense pregnancy cravings for all things sweet.






So many cute gifts and wonderful friends joining for a fun time of excited anticipation and advice giving. I am so blessed by so many amazing co-workers that have surrounded me during my pregnancy.
I thank God everyday for them and hope I can only express my gratitude over the next few months.  



For the next chapter and
To continue reading along Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment