Saturday, April 5, 2014

Week 28 Update


IT'S OFFICIAL! Hello 3rd Trimester! I am on a baby elephant kick still :)
We are going to go with Baby elephant theme through out the nursery. I can't wait to meet my little guy! The time is almost here. Ken finally felt Ayden kick two nights ago. He was so excited! Haha. He has been trying to feel him move for weeks now. He could not have been happier. A good day. 
We are slowly preparing for baby. Received another package from amazon in the mail with more cloth diapers and planet wise diaper pail liner. We have decided to cloth diaper from the very start so I not only have some AIO newborn diapers but I have also bought some prefolds and covers. The stash is coming together. I am getting excited about my Baby shower at church next Saturday. My Best Friend Jess Pentecost has been planning for weeks and can't wait to have a great time with friends. Jess has also been gradually taking maternity pictures of me over the past months and we took some new ones this week. She posted them on her blog but here is a peek at my favorite.Please go check out the rest!
Photo courtesy of : http://viewfrommyhook.blogspot.com


I am slowly growing larger and I have quite a waddle when I walk. I can't fully bend over anymore. Tying my shoes has become a multistage process. Most of the time they don't ever get untied and just slipped on and off. I am very tired after work everyday. Trying to remember to do my exercises everyday. I get in most of my squatting at work everyday, but I have to consciously remind myself to do my pelvic rocking and kegals.
I feel like I pulled a muscle in my belly from lifting at work, so I am working to be more careful at work and at home when lifting. This is a list of updates that I thought would be fun to fill out for this week. Enjoy!



Gender: Boy!!

Total Weight Gain:
So far about 27lbs which isn't bad.

Exercise:
Been taking walks with pup and hubby, when the weather is nice

Food cravings/aversions:
Been craving a lot of sweets

Signs of Stretch Marks:
Still using Burt's Bees Belly Butter!

Maternity Clothes: Still fitting. Going to need some new sundresses here soon as this weather warms up!

Sleep:
Broken at best. I probably wake up about 3 or 4 times a night readjusting and rolling over. Never feels like I’ve slept long enough.

Feeling:
Stretched this week. Bending over has become a thing of the past. I have to remind myself to squat when I can’t reach things on the ground.

Baby Movement:
He is rolling around in there. I can feel him stretching out a lot. He also likes to kick A LOT at night.

Belly Button In or Out?
Still in but getting flat and you can tell it is being stretched thin.

Wedding Rings On or Off?
On but fingers are swelling from time to time so I remove it at home.  




For the next chapter and
To continue reading along Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment